All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA parent's guide to understanding the Common Core educational standards Designed to ensure a similar level of job and college preparedness for students from all backgrounds and regions, the Common Core standards have been adopted in 45 states from coast to coast. These new common standards are designed to bring many diverse state standards into alignment with each other in math and English to create a set of national educational standards. Common Core Standards For Parents For Dummies explains this new set of standards, what it means for students, and how parents can get their children prepared for the school year. * Explains what changes to expect in the classroom * Includes a grade-by-grade explanation of the new math and English standards * Provides tips and exercises for helping students succeed For parents who want to help their kids excel at school, Common Core Standards For Parents For Dummies is a handy, straightforward guide that explains everything they need to kw.
- Author BiographyJared Myracle, Ed.D. has experience in many different facets of education, including teaching and school administration. He has also served two years on the Tennessee Department of Education s Common Core Leadership Council.
- Author(s)Jared Myracle
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication11/04/2014
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight230 g
- Width141 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.