All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCommon Core State Standards for Grade 6: Language Arts Instructional Strategies and Activities is designed to help teachers address Common Core standards using effective, research-based instructional strategies in combination with ready-to-use activities. These strategies include identifying similarities and differences, writing summaries and taking tes, creating n-linguistic representations, and suggestions for homework and practice. There are a variety of suggested texts as well as identified text exemplars that can easily be used with the strategies and activities.
- Author BiographyMichelle Manville taught elementary and middle school for 16 years in Missouri and served as the curriculum coordinator for her district for 10 years. She also served on many local and state curriculum committees and was a Missouri Select Teacher as Regional Resource curriculum trainer for two years.
- Author(s)Michelle Manville
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication21/05/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations
- Weight258 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.