All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains the Algebra Common Core State Standards line by line. It is the second in a series intended to help high school math teachers better understand the Common Core State Standards.
- Author BiographyChristopher Goff is an Associate Professor of Mathematics at the University of the Pacific in Stockton, California. Though an algebraist by training, Dr. Goff has long been involved in programs designed to deepen the mathematical content knowledge of school teachers.
- Author(s)Christopher Goff Ph D
- Date of Publication22/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.