Common Core Writing Narrative Writing Grade 3 Workbook: 100 Guided Creative Writing Exercises and Prompts by Common Core Division Test Master Press (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.38Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $37.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis workbook will develop the narrative writing skills described in the Common Core State Standards. It provides the ongoing practice that students need, while being specifically focused on developing the skills listed in the standards. Students will learn how to respond effectively to all types of writing tasks, while developing an understanding of the key features of narrative writing and gaining experience creating stories in many common genres. Section 1: Developing Writing Skills - 12 complete sets of exercises and writing prompts - each set focuses on one key element of narrative writing - each set introduces the skill, guides students through the task, and then builds the skills by allowing independent practice - warm-up exercises are included before many sets to prepare students and introduce key skills - skills covered include sequence, plot, setting, characterization, theme, point of view, dialogue, and using descriptions Section 2: Applying Writing Skills - 10 complete sets of writing prompts - each set focuses on one style or one genre of narrative writing - genres and styles covered include personal narratives, diary entries, letters, science fiction, adventure stories, mystery stories, and more - hints and tips are included to guide students through the tasks - writing prompts include guided planning activities, so students create focused, well-developed, and well-organized stories - prepares students for the types of writing tasks found on assessment tasks and tests About the Common Core Standards The Common Core Standards are a set of standards adopted by most American states. The standards describe what students are expected to be able to do. Student learning is based on these standards throughout the year, and students in many states are tested based on these standards at the end of the school year. This book has been specifically created to develop the skills listed in the Common Core State Standards. It provides full coverage of the narrative writing skills that Grade 3 students are expected to have. The exercises and writing tasks, guidance given, and review and scoring guide have been specifically developed based on the skills listed in the Common Core State Standards.
- Author(s)Common Core Division Test Master Press
- Date of Publication29/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.