All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe rth-eastern United States is home to an ermous variety of mushrooms -- some delicious, some deadly. This handy in-the-field guide offers identification information for some 50 mushrooms that mushroom hunters are most likely to encounter in the wild: Parasol Mushroom, Delicious Lactarius, Sulphur Shelf, Giant Puffball. It also features detailed photographs illustrating the characteristics to look for when identifying mushrooms and natural history information -- where they grow, when they appear, and the various forms they take.
- Author BiographyC. Leonard Fergus was a mycology professor at Pennsylvania State University. Charles Fergus has written numerous books about wildlife and the outdoors. He lives in the Green Mountains of Vermont.
- Author(s)Charles Fergus
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight144 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.