All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Common Ground was first published, Annie Dillard praised Robert Finch's essays for their strength, subtlety, and above all their geniality. New readers will have a chance to discover that Finch's Cape Cod is indeed a wonderful place. The birds, fish, and animals that share the cape's fragile ecology on any given summer day with the human residents are described with the fresh eye of a first-rate nature writer.
- Author BiographyRobert Finch has lived on Cape Cod for more than forty years, currently in Wellfleet, Massachusetts. He is the author of seven collections of essays, most recently of his radio scripts for his weekly radio broadcast, A Cape Cod Notebook, on the Cape and Islands NPR station, WCAI.
- Author(s)Robert Finch
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication15/07/1994
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight170 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Amanda Cannell
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.