All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn unprecedented attempt to capture the life of the Biennale. A portrait of the exhibition during the last days of installation and the first days of vernissage in Venice, conducted through a tightly scheduled but lively photoshoot by one of the masters of contemporary photography. The book t only documents some installations in their finished state but also records and capitalizes on the incredible density of key figures--architects, artists, and other practitioners--who have been invited to participate in Common Ground. The aim is to capture these people and their works against the fabric of Venice, as the Biennale exhibitions are often cut off from the city. Juergen Teller looked for inspiration in the wonderful archival photography of Ugo Mulas and Lorenzo Capellini, held at the Biennale library.
- Author BiographyJuergen Teller is a fashion photographer and an artist. Born in Erlangen, Germany, he's an heir to William Eggleston's photographic style. His photographs have been featured in The Face, Vogue, Another, Index, W Magazine, Self Service, Details, Purple, and i-D. His work has been exhibited at the Fondation Cartier in Paris, at the Munchner Fotomuseum in Munich, at the Galleria d'Arte Moderna in Bologna, at the Frans Hals Museum in Haarlem, at the Inverleith House in Edinburgh, and at the Kunsthalle Mannheim. Juergen as collaborated with Marc Jacobs on his advertising campaigns, as well as with other designers and fashion houses, including Helmut Lang, Yves Saint Laurent, and Vivienne Westwood.
- Author(s)Jurgen Teller
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- Place of PublicationMilan
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Content Note100 Colour
- Weight726 g
- Width246 mm
- Height322 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.