All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis highly accessible treatment introduces the artificial intelligence programming language kwn as Lisp. Geared toward both experienced programmers and those unfamiliar with the language, the text features a toolkit in each chapter. Reader-friendly explanations of common Lisp programming and debugging tools include DESCRIBE, INSPECT, TRACE, and STEP. Numerous examples, exercises, and diagrams. Reprint of the Benjamin Cummings Publishing Company, Redwood City, California, 1990 edition
- Author BiographyDavid S. Touretzky isProfessor of Computer Science at Carnegie Mellon University. He has taught Lisp in both academic and corporate settings for several decades.
- Author(s)David S. Touretzky
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication31/03/2013
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Notefigures
- Weight1021 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine41 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.