All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplore the fascinating world of Nunavut's varied plant life in this richly visual, informative book. Through beautiful photographs and a broad range of information--including traditional kwledge about plant use compiled through interviews with Inuit elders--readers will learn about the appearances, adaptations, life cycles, and habitats of the diverse array of plants that live in the North. Far beyond a barren land of ice and sw, this book will introduce readers to the beautiful variations of plant life that abound on the tundra.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Mallory divides her time between library work and writing, and has dedicated much of her time to learning about the natural world around her. She is the author of Common Insects of Nunavut. Susan Aiken is a botanist for the Canadian Museum of Nature.
- Author(s)Carolyn Mallory,Susan Aiken
- PublisherInhabit Media
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintInhabit Media
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width162 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.