All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential and short guide for those who need to kw more about fire safety and management without wanting to spend hours reading dozens of different documents. Whether it's for use alongside a training course or simply to brush up on your kwledge, it's perfect for equipping you with the principles of fire safety. Friendly and accessible, this Common Sense Guide covers all the main aspects of fire safety and management in manageable chapters to provide you with the kwledge and understanding you need to look after yourself and others. * Suitable for those with little understanding of fire safety and management * Includes questions at the end of each module to consolidate your fire safety kwledge * Certificate offered to those who complete the exam at the end of the book and return to be marked externally.
- Author BiographySubash Ludhra is a past president of The Chartered Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) and considered to be an expert in the field of Risk Management. Having qualified as an Occupational Hygienist, Subash Ludhra now manages Anntara Management Ltd; an international risk management and loss control consultancy business that operates in the UK and overseas.
- Author(s)Subash Ludhra
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/02/2014
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleCommon Sense Guides to Health and Safety
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note29 colour illustrations, 4 colour tables
- Weight158 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.