Common Sense Pregnancy: Navigating a Healthy Pregnancy and Birth for Mother and Baby by Jeanne Faulkner (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.52Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.23+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBecome a mama without the drama When you re pregnant, your friends, the Internet, and even your doctor often give advice that leaves you anxious and overwhelmed. You deserve a calm, straightforward, -nsense pregnancy. It s time to dial down the stress and dial up the common sense. Common Sense Pregnancy is a breath of fresh air: accessible, authoritative, funny, reassuring, and personable, while still chock-full of comprehensive, medically-sound advice. Women's health expert, labor nurse, mother of four, and Fit Pregnancy.com columnist Jeanne Faulkner has been at the bedside for thousands of deliveries and provides the honest insider advice you need during pregnancy, labor, birth, and beyond, including straight talk on: . Which prenatal tests you actually need, and which you don t. . Who s on your labor team and how to keep your labor room drama free. . What about sex? . How to deal with feeling lousy. . What works and what doesn t for starting labor naturally. . How to avoid unnecessary and risky medical interventions. Whether you want your pregnancy and birth to be all natural, all medical, or something in between, Common Sense Pregnancy eliminates the fear and puts you in charge of your body and prenatal experience, and helps you make the right choices for you and your baby.
- Author BiographyJEANNE FAULKNER has worked in women's health for 30 years, first in doctor's offices, free clinics, and classrooms and then as a registered nurse, specializing in obstetrics, labor and delivery, and neonatal care. She began her career as a journalist in 2002 and currently writes the weekly column Ask the Labor Nurse for FitPregnancy.com. She contributes articles about health, medicine, food, parenting, travel, and lifestyle issues to such publications as Fit Pregnancy, Pregnancy, Shape, Better Homes & Gardens, and the Huffington Post and Oregonian newspapers. She's also the senior writer/editor for Every Mother Counts, a global maternal health advocacy organization founded by Christy Turlington Burns.
- Author(s)Jeanne Faulkner
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication16/06/2015
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTen Speed Press
- Content Noteblack and white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.