All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionParents had questions about the tests their children took at school. They considered them to be common sense questions. They posed them to the businesspeople, publishers, and politicians who championed tests. They also posed them to the school administrators, teachers, and union leaders who criticized them. This book examines the questions the parents posed, the answers they elicited, and the changes they prodded.
- Author BiographyGerard Giordano is professor at the University of North Florida and has written more than a dozen books about education. A recent series, which was published by Rowman & Littlefield Education, focused on the case method.
- Author(s)Gerard Giordano
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication06/03/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight245 g
- Width151 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.