All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn C. Bogle shares his extensive insights on investing in mutual funds
Since the first edition of Common Sense on Mutual Funds was published in 1999, much has changed, and one is more aware of this than mutual fund pioneer John Bogle. Now, in this completely updated Second Edition, Bogle returns to take ather critical look at the mutual fund industry and help investors navigate their way through the staggering array of investment alternatives that are available to them.
Written in a straightforward and accessible style, this reliable resource examines the fundamentals of mutual fund investing in today's turbulent market environment and offers timeless advice in building an investment portfolio. Along the way, Bogle shows you how simplicity and common sense invariably trump costly complexity, and how a low cost, broadly diversified portfolio is virtually assured of outperforming the vast majority of Wall Street professionals over the long-term. * Written by respected mutual fund industry legend John C. Bogle * Discusses the timeless fundamentals of investing that apply in any type of market * Reflects on the structural and regulatory changes in the mutual fund industry * Other titles by Bogle: The Little Book of Common Sense Investing and Eugh.
Securing your financial future has never seemed more difficult, but you'll be a better investor for having read the Second Edition of Common Sense on Mutual Funds.
- Author BiographyJohn C. Bogle is founder of the Vanguard Mutual Fund Group and President of its Bogle Financial Markets Research Center. He created Vanguard in 1974 and served as chairman and chief executive officer until 1996 and senior chairman until 2000. In 1999, Fortune magazine named Mr. Bogle as one of the four Investment Giants of the twentieth century; in 2004, Time named him one of the world's 100 most powerful and influential people; and Institutional Investor presented him with its Lifetime Achievement Award. Bogle is also the author of Enough. and The Little Book of Common Sense Investing, both published by Wiley.
- Author(s)John C. Bogle
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/01/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight974 g
- Width163 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Foreword byDavid F. Swensen
- Edition Statement10th Anniversary edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96