Common Value Management: 1st International Workshop Common Value Management CVM 2012 by Harriet Kasper, Iva Koleva, Inna Novalija, Tadej .tajner, Birgit Leiter, Dieter Fensel, Thomas Bauereiss, Holger Kett, Stefan Thaler, Ioannis Stavrakantonakis (Paperback, 2012)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe 1st International Workshop on Common Value Management (CVM2012) focuses on one of today's major trends, t only in relation to semantic techlogy research, but also in relation to the industries' huge demand for tools and consulting in the domain of social media. The term Common Value Management (CVM) serves as an umbrella for three major aspects of today's organization on-line communication: Yield Management which is mostly about maximizing the short term gain of an enterprise, Brand Management which is about applying marketing techniques to specific product, product line, or brand and, Reputation Management which involves tracking an entity's actions and other entities' opinions about those actions, reporting on those actions and opinions and reacting to that report creating a feedback loop. The workshop focuses on the scientific and technical aspects of semantics in relation to these topics. In this context, the aims of the workshop are to get an insight into the current state of the art and to mark the current academic and industrial trends in this field.
- Author(s)Birgit Leiter,Dieter Fensel,Harriet Kasper,Holger Kett,Inna Novalija,Ioannis Stavrakantonakis,Iva Koleva,Stefan Thaler,Tadej .tajner,Thomas Bauereiss
- PublisherFraunhofer IRB Verlag
- Date of Publication09/07/2012
- SubjectTransport Industries
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintFraunhofer Verlag
- Content Notenum. illus. fig. and tab.
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.