All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis work provides about one page of commentary per reading. It is designed to give students and preachers a deeper understanding of the Biblical background, rather than giving preaching tips.
- Author BiographyJohn Rogerson is Emeritus Professor of Biblical Studies at Sheffield. He is the author of several books including Beginning Old Testament Study for SPCK (1983). Leslie Houlden has recently retired as Professor at King's College, London and was earlier Principal of Ripon College, Cuddesden, Oxford. He has written and edited several books including Companion Encyclopedia of Theology (Routledge, 1995). He lives in Solihull. See overleaf for a list of contributors.
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication23/08/2002
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSPCK Publishing
- Weight465 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byJ. Leslie Houlden,J. W. Rogerson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.