All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fully revised and updated seventh edition of Commonsense Methods for Children with Special Educational Needs continues to offer practical advice on evidence-based teaching methods and intervention strategies for helping children with a wide range of disabilities or difficulties. The advice the author provides is embedded within a clear theoretical context and draws on the latest international research and literature from the field. Coverage includes: * learning difficulties and disabilities * students with autism spectrum disorders, intellectual disability, physical or health issues, and sensory impairments * gifted and talented students * developing social skills and self-management * behaviour management * teaching methods * literacy and numeracy * curriculum differentiation and adaptive teaching * computer-based instruction and e-learning. Peter Westwood also provides additional information and advice on transition from school to employment for students with disabilities, lesson study, e-learning, and computer-aided instruction, and reflects on the important changes made within the latest Diagstic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5).
- Author BiographyPeter Westwood is an education consultant, editor and freelance education writer. .
- Author(s)Peter Westwood
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/05/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight544 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $3.54Trending at AU $7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.