Communicate: How to Say What Needs to Be Said, When It Needs to Be Said, in the Way It Needs to Be Said by Clare Mann (Hardback, 2012)
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.50+ AU $13.50 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by miashell4444
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.00Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by nguyen-discs-books-saver
- Est. delivery by 30 Jan
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis book unpacks in simple language the games, dances and dynamics that occur within ourselves and other people that must be addressed if we are to make sense of our interactions.
- Author(s)Clare Mann
- PublisherClare Mann
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintClare Mann
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.