All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe gold standard forcommunication training programs. --USA Today Business communication sucks. At each meetingand presentation, we are inundated with information,leaving us thirsting for inspiration. Sure, we willcheck off an action item because we have to ...but what if we were actuallyinspired to do something?What if we were so moved that wewantedto do it? Leaders must earn the license to lead. Not by expertise,authority, or title alone, but by influence.In Communicate to Influence, you will learn the secretsof the Decker Method -- a framework thathas been perfected over the past 36 years. Ben andKelly Decker add fresh insights to these provenprinciples so that you can ignite change and inspireaction. Discover: The Five White Lies of Communicating:learn which barriers prevent you fromgetting better The Communicator's Roadmap: usea tool to visually chart what type ofcommunication experience you create The Behaviors of Trust: align what you saywith how you say it to better connect withyour audience The Decker Grid: shift your messagefrom self-centered, all about me contentto relevant, audience-centered content thatdrives action You are called to communicate well. Not onlyon the main stage, under bright lights, but everytime you speak with your colleagues, your clients,and other stakeholders. It's time to learn how. Stopinforming. Start inspiring. BEN DECKER & KELLY DECKER are the leadingexperts in the field of business communication.They consult on messaging, cultivate executivepresence among the leadership of Fortune 500companies and startups alike, and regularlydeliver keytes to large audiences. Together, theyrun Decker Communications, a global firm thattrains and coaches tens of thousands of executivesa year. Ben and Kelly live in the San FranciscoBay Area, where they constantly test and refinecommunication techniques with their mostdemanding audience, their three boys.
- Author BiographyBen Decker is CEO of Decker Communications, Inc., and regularly keynotes on the importance of developing executive presence and effective communication for leaders. Kelly Decker is president of Decker Communications and is a keynote speaker, messaging expert and executive communication coach.
- Author(s)Ben Decker,Kelly Decker
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight517 g
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.