Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionIncorporating chapters by some of the top researchers in communication, this book covers communication work specific to difficult conversations and challenging issues surrounding HIV/AIDS. The chapters include new theoretical frameworks, reviews of current research, and descriptions of ongoing research efforts from communication perspectives. Woven throughout the book is research that focuses on difficulties and challenges associated with communication about HIV/AIDS.
- PublisherHampton Press Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/2012
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Press Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJoy L. Hart,Kandi L. Walker,Margaret U. D'Silva
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.