All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines intercultural communication in the workplace. Firmly grounded in theory, it offers practical suggestions on how people can develop cultural awareness and communication skills to enable greater understanding and appreciation of those from different backgrounds. Fully updated with the latest research, this makes an ideal core text.
- Author BiographyMAUREEN GUIRDHAM formerly Director of the MBA Programme at City University and Head of the Business School at Westminster University, UK. In recent years, she has worked extensively in central Europe, central Asia, India and Southern Africa.
- Author(s)Maureen Guirdham
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/05/2011
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note13 black & white tables, 25 black & white line drawings
- Weight791 g
- Width190 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $20.56Trending at AU $28.58
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $43.92Trending at AU $50.20
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.