All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its eleventh successful edition, Communicating Effectively presents a comprehensive introduction to interpersonal, intercultural, professional, group, and public communication. Providing just the right amount of theory and research, the book is packed with thought-provoking prose and activities that engage student interest. A pragmatic approach enables students to appreciate ideas, concepts, and theories in their own lives.
- Author BiographySaundra Hybels teaches communication at Lock Haven University. Richard L. Weaver is a retired Professor of Interpersonal Communication at Bowling Green State University. He has written more than ten textbooks and is the recipient of BGSU's faculty-excellence award.
- Author(s)II Richard L. Weaver,Saundra Hybels
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight843 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement11th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.