All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionCommunicating Emotion at Work chronicles the rich emotional experiences of employees drawn from a broad cross-section of industries and occupations. It takes a decidedly positive approach, recognizing that emotional communication is a vital and creative response to the challenges of life in complex organizations. The text introduces readers to the engaging and cross-disciplinary body of research that has emerged around organizational emotion. At the same time, each chapter is steeped in real-life emotional narratives, concrete examples, and the contemporary trends that are changing the emotional ter of work.
- Author BiographyVincent R. Waldron is Professor of Communication Studies at Arizona State University.
- Author(s)Vincent R. Waldron
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication14/10/2011
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleKey Themes in Organizational Communication
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight300 g
- Width152 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.