All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPractical, topical and theoretical, this book takes an original look at how politics is communicated around the world by politicians, governments and the media industries. It features use of international examples, and a broad coverage of a burgeoning area of study. It presents a truly engaging and readable style.From propaganda and protests to Marx and Obama, this book provides an engaging look at politics in the media. Historical detail and contemporary examples are used to explore essential theory and key research in the field. Topical and comprehensive, this book covers everything students need to kw about the global world of political communication.
- Author BiographyKAREN SANDERS is Professor of Journalism at CEU San Pablo University and Associate Professor at the IESE business school. In 2008 she co-founded the Asociacion de Comunicacion Politica. Her books include Ethics and Journalism and Morality Tales: Political Scandals in Britain and Spain in the 1990s.
- Author(s)Karen Sanders
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/11/2008
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note6 black & white line drawings, 11 black & white tables
- Weight429 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.