All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCommunicating in the 21st Century (C21), 4th edition, is the most comprehensive, flexible and affordable resource package ever developed in the field of communication in Australia. Significantly, it is an original work, t an adaptation of a US or UK text. The author, Baden Eunson, draws on decades of experience in education and industry, building on the success of the previous editions of this text to deliver a total learning package, featuring much new content unavailable elsewhere. Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills are increasingly in demand by employers in all industries. In today's competitive career market, C21 is the perfect tool for students, lecturers and professionals at graduate, postgraduate and professional certificate levels. Course managers can give graduates the differentiating edge in the job market by showing that their graduates have much more to offer than just calibre of academic results in their major studies -- by studying the content of C21 in professional communication subjects/units/modules, and being given course credit for their studies. Employers are crying out for the content this resource provides. This fourth edition contains comprehensive, up-to-date and highly referenced coverage of communication theory continuing to be balanced with extensive practical skill activities. The resource is written in a user-friendly, accessible style and is enhanced by informative illustrations. Each chapter is a tightly structured learning unit based on specific objectives, and includes self-assessment tasks, ethical dilemma case studies, review questions and applied exercises. This is a resource to keep for professional and personal development.
- Author BiographyBaden Eunson is an adjunct lecturer in the School of Languages, Literatures, Cultures and Linguistics at Monash University, and also works as a communications consultant and professional writer. He is also the author of Business Writing, Communication in the Workplace and Conflict Management, all published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Baden Eunson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication27/07/2015
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Weight1540 g
- Width220 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.