All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionA presentation of state-of-the-art approaches from an industrial applications perspective, Communication Architectures for Systems-on-Chip shows professionals, researchers, and students how to attack the problem of data communication in the manufacture of SoC architectures. With its lucid illustration of current trends and research improving the performance, quality, and reliability of transactions, this is an essential reference for anyone dealing with communication mechanisms for embedded systems, systems-on-chip, and multiprocessor architectures-or trying to overcome existing limitations. Exploring architectures currently implemented in manufactured SoCs-and those being proposed-this book analyzes a wide range of applications, including: * Well-established communication buses * Less common networks-on-chip * Modern techlogies that include the use of carbon natubes (CNTs) * Optical links used to speed up data transfer and boost both security and quality of service (QoS) The book's contributors pay special attention to newer problems, including how to protect transactions of critical on-chip information (personal data, security keys, etc.) from an external attack. They examine mechanisms, revise communication protocols involved, and analyze overall impact on system performance.
- Author BiographyJose L. Ayala got a M.S. in Telecommunications Engineering from Politecnica University of Madrid in 2001, and a M.S. in Physics from the Open University of Spain in 2002. After that, he pursued his Ph.D on Electronic Engineering at the Department of Electrical Engineering of the Politecnica University of Madrid. He is currently an Associate Professor at the Department of Computer Architecture of the Complutense University of Madrid.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication16/03/2011
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleEmbedded Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note500 black & white illustrations, 17 black & white tables
- Weight771 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byJose L. Ayala
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.