All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe Practical Guidance in the Early Years Foundation Stage series will assist practitioners in the smooth and successful implementation of the Early Years Foundation Stage. Each book gives clear and detailed explanations of each aspect of Learning and Development and encourages readers to consider each area within its broadest context to expand and develop their own kwledge and good practice. Practical ideas and activities for all age groups are offered along with a wealth of expertise of how elements from the practice guidance can be implemented within all early years settings. The books include suggestions for the invative use of everyday ressources, popular books and stories. Children's early communication needs careful nurturing and support. Practitioners will be both challenged and supported by this book which focuses on the skills needed for language and literacy and all aspects of children's interaction with others. The learning opportunities for children need to be relevant for their age group, realistic and challenging. This book gives readers clear explanations and practical ideas to help them establish firm foundations on which children can grow in confidence and become skilful communicators.
- Author BiographyHelen Bradford is a Senior Early Years tutor at the Faculty of Education, University of Cambridge. She has a teaching background in nursery education and has written extensively for the Nursery World Magazine.
- Author(s)Helen Bradford
- PublisherDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication28/11/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitlePractical Guidance in the EYFS
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Series Edited bySandy Green
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.