All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCommunication, Space, and Design looks at how our worldview shapes our relations to and conceptions of space and place, and how our spaces and designs impact our communication practices. By asserting that our spaces and designs are increasingly promoting various expressions of separation, this book contends that this separation makes us more private.
- Author BiographyAmardo Rodriguez is an Associate Professor in the Department of Communications and Rhetorical Studies at Syracuse University. He was the recipient of the Syracuse University Meredith Teaching Award for Outstanding University Teaching. In addition to this new book, he is the author of Diversity as Liberation; the co-author of Embodying the Life: Writings from Post-Colonialism; and the editor of Essays on Communication and Spirituality: Contributions to a New Discourse about Communication.
- Author(s)Amardo Rodriguez
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication10/11/2005
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHamilton Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight167 g
- Width178 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.