All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for senior electrical engineering students, this textbook explores the theoretical concepts of digital signal processing and communication systems by presenting laboratory experiments using real-time DSP hardware. This new edition updates the experiments based on the TMS320C6713 (but can easily be adapted to other DSP boards). Each chapter begins with a presentation of the required theory and concludes with instructions for performing experiments to implement the theory. In the process of performing the experiments, students gain experience in working with software tools and equipment commonly used in industry.
- Author(s)Steven Alan Tretter
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/01/2008
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleInformation Technology: Transmission, Processing and Storage
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight699 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.