All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCommunication Systems: The State of the Art captures the depth and breadth of the field of communication systems: -Architectures and Protocols for Distributed Systems; -Network and Internetwork Architectures; -Performance of Communication Systems; -Internet Applications Engineering; -Management of Networks and Distributed Systems; -Smart Networks; -Wireless Communications; -Communication Systems for Developing Countries; -Photonic Networking; -Communication Systems in Electronic Commerce. This volume's scope and authority present a rare opportunity for people in many different fields to gain a practical understanding of where the leading edge in communication systems lies today-and where it will be tomorrow.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/01/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number92
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight619 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byLyman Chapin
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.