All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe chapters in the first section foreground the many ways in which Freire contributed to our understanding of what should be the relationship between communication and development. They highlight Freire's influence on both the theory and practice of communications for development. Chapters in the second part focus on the heart of Freire's work - his pedagogy and its implications for emancipation through learning. They highlight Freire's influence on pedagogic practices in a wide range of contexts and in so doing offer a reassessment of the relevance of his theoretical and conceptual contributions in a modern global context.
- PublisherHampton Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2001
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleHampton Press Communication S.
- Place of PublicationCresskill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Press
- Content Noteindex
- Height230 mm
- Edited byMichael P. Richards,Thomas Pradip,Zaharom Nain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.