All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume reconsiders literacy and communication in pre-modern societies, focusing especially on how material form affects the way textual artefacts are understood and interpreted. By bringing together scholars from diverse disciplines such as archaeology, medieval studies, and Islamic studies, this volume provides the specialist and n-specialist with insights on how humans express themselves through writing and material culture.
- Author BiographyS. Enderwitz andR. Sauer, Ruprecht-Karls-Universitat Heidelberg.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication28/08/2015
- SubjectAncient History
- Series TitleMateriale Textkulturen
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Edited byRebecca Sauer,Susanne Enderwitz
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.