All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a comprehensive examination of midterm elections from the lens of communications and media coverage. Using a wide variety of methods, this contributed volume covers the differences, similarities, and challenges unique to midterm elections.
- Author BiographyJohn Allen Hendricks is Chair and a Professor of Mass Communication at Stephen F. Austin State University, USA. He has authored/edited nine books, including Presidential Campaigning and Social Media: An Analysis of the 2012 Campaign (with Dan Schill 2014) and Techno Politics in Presidential Campaigning: New Voices, New Technologies, and New Voters (with Lynda Lee Kaid 2010). Dan Schill is an Associate Professor in the School of Communication Studies at James Madison University, USA, where he teaches courses in advocacy, political communication, and media and politics. He has published books on political communication topics, including Presidential Campaigning and Social Media: An Analysis of the 2012 Campaign (with John Allen Hendricks 2014). Schill was a 2009-2010 American Political Science Association (APSA) Congressional Fellow and often conducts dial focus groups for news organizations.
- Author(s)Dan Schill,John Allen Hendricks
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/11/2015
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight619 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.