CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionIn light of more recent conversations about religion and its import as a factor in the global geopolitical and cultural spheres, augmented by the contracting of relationship among people and nations, Communication and the Global Landscape of Faith highlights geographical, architectural, and a partial issues as significant and edifying dimensions of the study of communication and religion. Insights are gleaned through the prism of the philosophical, built, performative, political, and intercultural landscapes.
- Author BiographyAdrienne E. Hacker Daniels is professor in the Department of Communication and Rhetorical Studies at Illinois College.
- Author(s)Adrienne E. Hacker Daniels
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication27/04/2016
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight789 g
- Width158 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Foreword byRonald C. Arnett
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.