All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCommunication and the Globalization of Culture: Beyond Tradition and Borders, by Shaheed Nick Mohammed, examines the modern and historical evolution of conceptualizations of culture as well as the concept of culture itself. The book suggests that modern corporate globalized media techlogies do t destroy culture, but rather force us to re-think how we have conceptualized the differences, uniqueness, and similarities between the other and ourselves.
- Author BiographyShaheed Nick Mohammed is associate professor of communication at Penn State Altoona.
- Author(s)Shaheed Nick Mohammed
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication14/12/2012
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight313 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.