All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCommunication is wadays more and more frequently considered an essential parameter in the construction, maintenance and change of organizations. This has resulted in a growing importance of qualitative conceptualizations in organization theory and of perspectives on organizational communication in sociolinguistics. Nevertheless, overlaps in the research between the qualitative branch of organization theory and the sociolinguistic research of businesses have been to date very sparse. Difficulties in tying both academic perspectives together seem to be related to the lack of theoretical assumptions which could bridge the gap between linguistics and organization theory, for example, as far as the construction of macrostructural models out of the analyses of interactive behavior is concerned. This collection develops suggestions on how to set starting points for an interdisciplinary research program.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Andreas P. Mueller is Associate Professor of Romance Linguistics at the University of Mannheim. Alfred Kieser is Professor of Organizational Behavior at the University of Mannheim.
- Author(s)Alfred Kieser,Andreas P. Muller
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/07/2003
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note12 fig., 11 tables
- Weight370 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.