Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough Communication with All Life is about animal communication, it isn't just a how-to book, but a guide that will help you discern how much you're already exchanging feelings, words, and pictures with your pet. Woven throughout the book are many stories to illustrate and support the theory that animal communication isn't something that you do or need to learn ...it just is. By tuning in telepathically, Joan Ranquet has helped thousands of people and animals deepen their connections with each other, resolve behavioural problems, assist in the process of death and dying, and examine issues surrounding illness and accidents. Many of the situations that are dealt with throughout the book are actually people-perception problems rather than stories of an ill-behaved dog, cat, horse, bird, or other pet. Communication with All Life illustrates how to move past the emotional patterns that create unwanted behaviour and ultimately demonstrates that animal companions give humans the opportunity to enact leadership and responsibility in their thoughts and feelings to ensure harmony at home.
- Author BiographyAnimal communicator Joan Ranquet has used telepathic communication in an innovative way for pet guardians, breeders, trainers, and animal health-care practitioners to get new information that leads to understanding an animal's problems and needs. Joan has acted as a translator for healing human/animal relations, solving behaviour problems, isolating the pain or discomfort of illnesses, easing the various stages of crossing over, and finding lost animals. She also uses energy work and/or body work to alleviate pain. She teaches beginning and advanced animal communication and energy work for animals.
- Author(s)Joan Ranquet
- PublisherHay House Inc
- Date of Publication27/03/2008
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight359 g
- Width135 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.