All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique book explores how citizens and public professionals communicate, why this is so difficult and what could lead to more productive conversations. Using timely, original empirical research to make a thorough comparative analysis of cases in the United Kingdom, the Netherlands and Italy it shows policy makers, practitioners, students and academics the value of communicative capacity.
- Author BiographyKoen Bartels is Lecturer in Management Studies at Bangor University (Wales), where he teaches courses in public administration and qualitative research. His research interests are social and democratic innovation, urban governance, participatory democracy, practice, communication, sociology of knowledge and interpretive policy analysis. He has published on public encounters, communicative capacity, practice, volunteering, leadership and action research in various public administration and public policy journals.
- Author(s)Koen P. R. Bartels
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication22/07/2015
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Weight567 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.