All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRespect for persons, beneficence, and justice are the principles that collectively form the ethical basis of human research . These three principles find expression in Community-Based Participatory Research for Improved Mental Healthcare, or CBPR - a systematic approach for engaging specially-defined groups of people in a process of inquiry and social change. In the Community-Based Participatory Research, a panel of rewned authors provide a step-by-step roadmap for conducting CBPR, providing all the conceptual and methodological guidelines needed to implement this important and extremely fruitful research approach. As early career investigators use this mode of collaborative inquiry in the service of society, an exciting and entirely new capacity for ethically sound and more rigorous and consequential science can be built. An indispensable resource that will be of great interest to researchers from a wide array of disciplines, the Community-Based Participatory Research for Improved Mental Healthcare is a major addition to the literature and certain to become the gold standard reference in the field.
- Author(s)Laura Weiss Roberts
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/11/2012
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight234 g
- Width127 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.