Community: Building Relationships Within God's Family by Kevin Harney, Sherry Harney, Bill Hybels (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.43Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $10.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReap the rewards of close bonds with others. All of us hunger for genuine community - for meaningful relationships in our lives. Without community, we wither inside. Deep, transparent relationships help us grow into all God created us to be. In Community , you'll learn how you can forge strong, meaningful ties with others and with God. You'll find out how to move beyond superficial relationships and build lasting friendships. You'll learn how to debug common, harmful relational viruses in yourself and set healthy boundaries that will protect you from the viruses of others. Finally, you'll discover the importance of extending community to those who haven't experienced God's love for them. Discover a richer depth in your relationships. Community will help you build friendship, marriage, and family bonds that are satisfying and lasting. Interactions is a powerful and challenging tool for building deep relationships between you and your group members, and you and God. Interactions is far more than ather group Bible study. It's a cutting-edge series designed to help small group participants develop into fully devoted followers of Christ.
- Author BiographyKevin G. Harney is senior pastor at Corinth Reformed Church in Byron Center, Michigan. He is author of John: An Intimate Look at the Savior, Ephesians: Brining Heaven to Earth, and co-author of the Willow Creek Interactions series, the Willow Creek New Community series, the Old Testament Challenge series, and Finding a Church You Can Love and Loving the Church You've Found. Kevin and Sherry Harney serve together at Corinth Reformed Church in Grand Rapids, Michigan, where Kevin is Senior Pastor and Sherry is the director of children's ministry staff. They are coauthors of Finding a Church You Can Love and over thirty small group study guides (Interactions and New Community) in partnership with Bill Hybels and John Ortberg. Bill Hybels (BA, Trinity College) is the founding and senior pastor of Willow Creek Community Church in South Barrington, Illinois. Willow Creek's innovative ministries have made it one of the most attended churches in North America. Hybels has authored over 20 books, including Fit to Be Tied and Rediscovering Church (with his wife Lynne), Honest to God, Too Busy Not to Pray, and Courageous Leadership. Bill Hybels es el fundador y el pastor mayor de Willow Creek Community Church en el Sur Barrington, Illinois. Willow Creek's Ministerio innovador ha echo una de las Iglesias mas atendidas en Norte America. Hybels ha escrito mas de 20 libros incluyendo, Fit to Be Tied ( Caber Para Estar Unidos), y Rediscovering Church (Re-descubriendo la Iglesia) con su esposa Lynne. Honest to God ( Honestos con Dios), Too Busy Not to Pray ( Muy ocupados para no Orar) y Courageous Leadership (Liderazgo Valeroso).
- Author(s)Bill Hybels,Kevin Harney,Sherry Harney
- Date of Publication19/07/2005
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleInteractions
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 24
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight140 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $77.30Trending at AU $78.43
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.46
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.