All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCommunity Colleges and First-Generation Students examines a community college writing classroom through ten students from diverse linguistic, ethnic, socio-ecomic, and national backgrounds. Students are introduced to a version of academic discourse that challenges their identities and visions of the future.
- Author BiographyJan Osborn is Assistant Professor in the Rhetoric and Writing Studies Program in the Department of English at Chapman University, USA.
- Author(s)Jane Osborn
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/09/2015
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight395 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.