Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an overview of the field of Community Interpreting. Exploring the relationship between research, training and practice, this book reviews the theoretical concepts and research results. It also describes the main issues surrounding the practice and the training of interpreters, highlighting the voices of the different key participants.
- Author BiographySANDRA HALE is Associate Professor and leader of the Interpreting and Translation Research Node, University of Western Sydney, Australia. She has extensive experience as an interpreter, educator and researcher. She chaired the Critical Link 5 Congress held in 2007, and is the author of The Discourse of Court Interpreting.
- Author(s)Sandra Hale
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication21/11/2007
- Series TitleResearch and Practice in Applied Linguistics
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight409 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.