Community Leadership 4.0: Impacting a World Gone Wiki by Carolyn Corbin (Paperback / softback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.98Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCommunity Leadership 4.0 by Carolyn Corbin offers up a unique and original approach for building and sustaining communities in the 21st Century. This book is about the cutting-edge skills required to evolve our old ideas about what a community is to what it could be. The future is t necessarily a continuation of the present and the author demonstrates how structural changes in communities are happening at warp speed, thus impacting the future of community development. In today's world gone wiki environment, chaos is prevalent. Author Corbin points out the five major paradoxes that must be kept in balance in order to prevent community polarization, turmoil, and gridlock. Community Leadership 4.0 presents the most concise and up-to-date information available defining the leadership requirements necessary to urish, support, and cultivate healthy and sustainable communities into the future.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Corbin is founder and president of the Center for the 21st Century (C21C), a socioeconomic think tank providing keynote speeches, executive briefings, organizational training, and consulting for the business, government, and nonprofit sectors. As an internationally renowned author, speaker, socioeconomic futurist, and consultant, Corbin has been spotlighted in hundreds of TV, radio, Internet, and periodical interviews reaching people on every major continent. Her clients include some of the most influential organizations in the world. During her career, she has received numerous professional honors and awards. Corbin is also the author of four other books that have garnered numerous accolades, including: Strategies 2000, Conquering Corporate Codependence, Great Leaders See the Future First, and A Promise to America. For more details, list of clients, blogs, expanded profile of Carolyn Corbin, and information on her other four books, see website www.c21c.com.
- Author(s)Carolyn Corbin
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.26New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.75New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $60.98Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.