All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInventive, healthy and filling recipes Herald Sun The recipes, food styling and photography present readers with their own visual feast Weekly Review Community is all about sharing good food, giving you endless ideas on delicious salads to serve up for your family, friends and neighbours. These simple, sustainable and healthy recipes feature fresh, seasonal produce and inject colour, life and flair into that most modest of everyday meals: the salad. Rather than being simply sides, Community's salads are meals in their own right, giving vegetables, legumes, herbs and nuts their moment to shine. The recipes in Community are inspired by author Hetty McKinn's community kitchen, Arthur Street Kitchen, where Hetty single-handedly makes and delivers homemade salads to residents in Surry Hills, Sydney, on Thursday and Friday every week. All by bike! Hetty's salads use only the freshest produce, sourced locally wherever possible. Inspired first and foremost by the seasons, Hetty also takes cues from what she sees, smells and experiences from the world around her. At the heart of every dish is a core vegetable, around which a thoughtful culinary story is built, resulting in honest, inventive and hearty salads that deliver big, punchy flavours.
- Author BiographyHetty McKinnon is a home cook who grew up devouring the colours, aromas and flavours of her mother's ebullient Cantonese cooking. Formerly a beauty PR, she is now the one-woman show behind the incredibly successful Arthur Street Kitchen, whipping up flavour-packed salads and sweets in her home kitchen then delivering them by bike to hungry Surry Hills locals. Hetty lives in Sydney with her husband, Ross, and three children, Scout, Dash and Huck. Community is her first cookbook.
- Author(s)Hetty McKinnon
- PublisherPan Macmillan Australia
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight750 g
- Width218 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $31.17New
- AU $30.18New
- AU $14.66New
- AU $34.79New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $35.57
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.02
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $44.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.