All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPowerful trade marks encapsulate the essential values of a brand. In today's highly competitive markets, trade marks serve as communicators between the businesses on the one hand and the courted clientele on the other. With its unitary nature and equal effect throughout the entire EU, the CTM provides access to more than 500 million consumers. It is therefore wonder that business and trade have long since recognized the value of the CTM, last but t least because of this geographical reach. Since its inception in 1996, more than one million CTMs have been registered, 30 % of which stemming from applicants outside the EU. It is thus fair to say: The CTMR has proved to be a success story.
- Author BiographyGordian Hasselblatt is partner in the Cologne office of CMS Hasche Sigle and Professor of Intellectual Property Law both in the US and Germany. The contributors are trade mark specialists from all over Europe.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- SubjectEU Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintBeck/Hart Publishing
- Weight1764 g
- Width171 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byGordion Hasselblatt
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.