All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll clergy, ministers, church-related community workers and lay leaders need to understand how they and their churches may relate to the community in which they are set, and this is an essential part of their training. This book provides a thorough and professional introduction to the subject, and includes: what is community?; community work and mission; models of community work; ethnic, cultural and religious diversity; the local authority and voluntary agencies; working with volunteers; and spirituality in community participation.
- Author BiographyPaul Ballard is Emeritus Professor in the School of Religious and Theological Studies, Cardiff University and is the co-author with John Pritchard of Practical Theology in Action (SPCK, new ed. 2006). Lesley Husselbee is Tutor in Church and Community Education at Northern College, Manchester. She has published with the National Christian Education Council and Roots (Churches Together in Britain and Ireland).
- Author(s)Lesley Husselbee,Paul H. Ballard
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSPCK Publishing
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $53.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.