All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStarting from the insights of classical American pragmatism, this book argues for a higher tion of the relationship between individuals and their communities. This newly enriched tion supports a more participatory engagement between physicians and patients which takes ethical medicine to be a community of healing enjoyed by health care professionals and those they care for.
- Author BiographyD. Micah Hester is assistant professor of biomedical ethics at Mercer University School of Medicine in Macon, Georgia.
- Author(s)Micah D. Hester
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/07/2001
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight295 g
- Width158 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.