All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its second edition, Community as Partner is a valuable resource for students, community nurses and other health professionals. Adopting a wellness or illness prevention approach, the book is underpinned by national health priorities in Australia and New Zealand and emphasises a collaborative strategy to primary health care. Community as Partner provides a framework for planning health promotion programs to encourage health and well being in local communities. Key Features: - Real-life case studies are included to demonstrate implementation in local communities. - Coverage of current health issues e.g. the ageing population, mental health in rural communities and among young people, maternal and child issues, and access to health care. - Critical Thinking questions will be extended to encourage reflective practice. - A chapter on Mental Health Promotion is also included - Featured Australia and New Zealand communities: children, working adults, older people, indigeus people and rural populations, people with chronic conditions and immigrants and refugees. - Includes Australia New Zealand cultural, social and legislative issues.
- Author(s)Karen Francis
- PublisherLippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Date of Publication15/12/2012
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationBroadway, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Weight750 g
- Height230 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.