All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents a multi-dimensional collection of articles highlighting recent developments in commutative algebra. It also includes an extensive bibliography and lists a substantial number of open problems that point to future directions of research in the represented subfields. The contributions cover areas in commutative algebra that have flourished in the last few decades and are t yet well represented in book form. Highlighted topics and research methods include Noetherian and n- Noetherian ring theory as well as integer-valued polymials and functions. Specific topics include: * Homological dimensions of Prufer-like rings * Quasi complete rings * Total graphs of rings * Properties of prime ideals over various rings * Bases for integer-valued polymials * Boolean subrings * The portable property of domains * Probabilistic topics in Intn(D) * Closure operations in Zariski-Riemann spaces of valuation domains * Stability of domains * Non-Noetherian grade * Homotopy in integer-valued polymials * Localizations of global properties of rings * Topics in integral closure * Moids and submoids of domains The book includes twenty articles written by many of the most prominent researchers in the field. Most contributions are authored by attendees of the conference in commutative algebra held at the Graz University of Techlogy in December 2012. There is also a small collection of invited articles authored by those who did t attend the conference. Following the model of the Graz conference, the volume contains a number of comprehensive survey articles along with related research articles featuring recent results that have t yet been published elsewhere.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/07/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight736 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byMarco Fontana,Sarah Glaz,Sophie Frisch
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.