All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionTedrowe explores the reconfigurations of a family and the strange alliances that can occur between young and old, love and work. And she writes brilliantly about money . A deeply satisfying debut. Margot Livesey, author of The House on Fortune Street A poignant meditation on desire, heartrending loss, and dreams deferred. Robin Antalek, author of The Summer We Fell Apart Emily Tedrowe s exceptional debut vel depicts the shockwaves set in motion by the sudden marriage of one middle-class family s 78-year-old matriarch to a wealthy outsider. Commuters is that rare vel that offers something for almost everyone: foodies interested in exploring the rich tapestry of the New York City restaurant scene; the millions who have been profoundly affected by the current financial and mortgage crisis; or anyone simply looking for a beautifully drawn family drama in the vein of the works of Katrina Kittle (The Blessings of the Animals, Two Truths and a Lie) and Jennifer Haigh (The Condition, Baker Towers, Mrs. Kimble).
- Author(s)Emily Gray Tedrowe
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleP.S.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width157 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.