All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionNow considered a classic self-help book, As a Man Thinketh's underlying premise is that ble thoughts make a ble person, lowly thoughts make a miserable person. In short: you are what you think. James Allen was convinced that positive thinking produced health, wealth and a sense of well-being. His argument is clear and timeless: within each of us is the spiritual power to overcome the troubles of everyday life. The law of harvest is to reap more than you sow. Sow an act, and you reap a habit. Sow a habit and you reap a character. Sow a character and you reap a destiny.
- Author(s)Associate Professor of Philosophy James Allen
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight272 g
- Width130 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.